Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 51 Zeal for Life Challenge

Today is day 51 of my Zeal for life Challenge. I am down 48 lbs, and am continuing to see results from this product. I love how it makes me feel each and every day. I have the energy to do what I need to do and concentrate on the things that I need to.

 I got to spend this last weekend at a Zeal Super Saturday event. It was amazing. Listening to the stories that were being told from the Ambassadors in our company a many others. This company is absolutely AMAZING!!! The support, information and the true passion that everyone has is so amazing! Everyone is changing their own lives with this product but at the same time they are reaching out to everyone around them and changing the lives of each person they touch. It is so heart warming and amazing to see how they interact with all of us. The abundance of information that they just want to share and the products that they want to just give out to people, its just.... wow their really are no words for it.

 I encourage you to speak with someone that is selling Zeal or has been on this product. Listen to their stories, how the product has changed their lives and how they are changing the lives of those around them. If you are ready for a life changing thing then it will really warm your heart. If you are looking for a great company to put your heart and sole into, this is a company that will give you back their heart and sole to make sure you make it and are able to do what you want to do. These people are so fantastic... I just cant say enough about them or the products!!

 On another note I found a new flavor of liquid to add to the Zeal Wellness drink that is great with booth flavors! Strawberry Lemonade! It goes great with both flavors, it takes the sweetness and the tartness out of it and allows you to get good flavor with out the weird tastes that sometimes come along with mixing fruit juices with them.

Good luck to each of you who have gotten on this challenge! It will change your life in more ways then you can imagine!!

Thank you
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment