Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 30 Zeal For Life Challenge

Today is day 30 of my Zeal for life Challenge. I am down 29.5 lbs, I was able to add an extra mile to my workout today even though I have been feeling pretty crummy the last two days. I love how I have the energy to make myself a better person physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. The Zeal for Life Challenge has been such a blessing and I can't thank the Team enough for bringing this into my life and supporting me through the whole process!

 Zeal wellness drink is not a fad that just comes and goes. It gives your body the nutrients, vitamins and minerals that it needs to function on a daily basis. The impact that this product has had on my life is truly life changing. It has given me the joy of living life, gave me my dreams and goals back. 

 My husband has been taking it now for three weeks and loves it as well. Being an over the road truck driver and having to unload freight as well as being on the road for days at a time, he was getting worn out and was physically tired all the time. Since he has started the Zeal for Life Wellness drink, he can drive for longer periods of time, his body is toning up and he is losing weight, making it easier to unload the freight. 

I have heard tons of stories from people who are suffering from so many different things such as PCOS, Lymes Disease, ADD, ADHD, Cancer and the list could go on and on. The main thing that I have heard from each person is that the Zeal Wellness drink is helping them feel better, lessening the pain/symptoms of what they are going through and allowing them to live healthier and start enjoying life again.

 I want that for everyone! I believe that everyone who is willing to take the challenge and start taking Zeal will find they are happier and able to live a better life. If you are ready for this journey please contact me. I will be with you every step of the way as support and knowledge through your journey!

I hope to see you soon!

Thank you,
Tabitha Norvell

www.tnorvell.zealforlife.com
www.facebook.com/tnorvell.zealforlife
936-232-3142 

No comments:

Post a Comment