Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day 35 Zeal for Life Challenge

 Today is day 35! I love how this product is working for me. I am now down 34 lbs. Yes I said 34 lbs!!!! that is almost a lb a day since I started this Challenge. I could not be happier.

  I have had a lot of people asking me what I am doing, what have I changed, what do I mix the Zeal with, when do I take the pill supplements, what changes am I see? I am going to answer these questions today.

 So lets start with the first one: What am I doing to lose the weight?
     
     I have always struggled with weight loss. No matter how clean I ate, no matter how far away I stayed from sweets and carbs, the weight just kept adding up. I would lose some and then gain back twice as much. It has been a life long struggle with PCOS and weight gain.

     What I am doing now is I take my Zeal for Life Wellness drink (6oz) first thing in the morning to get me going for the day. If I am working out that morning then I will mix my ZFL Wellness Drink in with the protein shake and (10 oz) drink them together. As for the supplement pills I take one with each meal and take the cleanse (1 pill) in the middle of the afternoon.

  I do work out 3 times a week, but I was doing this before I started on the ZFL and was not seeing any results. Now I am seeing results :)

Question #2: What have I changed?

      I have changed absolutely nothing. I still eat and drink what I want to when I want to. Now with that being said I have noticed that I am not craving the things that I used to all the time. I use to have a huge sweet tooth and ate sweets everyday or drank soda everyday. Now I find that I am going days with out wanting anything sweet or with out drinking a soda. This is not something that I did on purpose. I am not the type to diet, I feel that it doesn't do my body any good, because I lose the weight and then gain back 20lbs on top of what I lost. Now I do eat clean on a normal basis, I try to keep the processed foods out of my home as much as possible. We do however give into things like brauts, and the pre made hamburgers that have cheese stuffed in them. So we do have things that we "probably" shouldn't. The other affect that the ZFL has had on me is I find myself craving more water. I find I like the taste better then I did before. This was not something that I had planned for and was not something that I made myself do. Normally the only time I wanted water was when I was working out. Now that the chemistry in my body has changed I find that I am craving and enjoy water more as long as it is Ice Cold and filtered :).

Question #3: What do I mix the ZFL wellness drink with, as well as the protein shakes?
 
        When I am just taking the ZFL wellness drink my husband and I prefer to mix it with the Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade. Both flavors of the ZFL go well with it. I have heard a lot of stories about what people mix with it and some of them are :
      a. Grape juice
      b. Grape Cranberry juice
      c. Apple Juice
      d. water
      e. milk
 The list could go on and on. What I have learned is that it all depends on your taste buds and what works for you. I cant stand it with water, or apple juice, or milk. The taste is just off for me and I cant do it :). But that does not mean it wont taste good to you, so try them and see what works best for you.

 The one thing that is common through everyone is that it has to be cold. If it is warm I don't know of anyone who likes the taste of it.

 For the protein shakes I prefer the vanilla over the chocolate, again this is a personal taste thing. I mix 1 scoop of the ZFL Wellness drink (either flavor) and 1 scoop of protein shake formula (vanilla) and then 8 to 10 oz of water depending on how much I want that morning and shake it all up. Once the powder is dissolved I will add a couple Ice cubes and shake it a little more and then its ready to go :).

Question #4: When do I take the supplement pills?

         The bottles tell you to take 1 Burn pill with every meal, and take the Cleanse pill mid after noon.

 I personally usually only take on burn pill a day and normally it is when I have my biggest meal. Sometimes that is lunch and other times that is dinner. There are some days when I will take two if I am having two big meals.

Question #5: What changes am I seeing?

       Since I have started taking ZFL my skin is clearing up, I have more energy, feel clear headed, my memory is working better, I have lost weight,  I am losing inches all over my body, my moods are so much better then they were, my hormone levels are normal, and my blood sugar levels are normal.

 These are just the things that I do and see on a regular basis. The results are going to be different for everyone. Not everyone is going to have the same results as me, because not everyone lives the same way I do and eats the same way I do and does the same exercise program that I do. So please don't get discouraged if you are taking ZFL and your results aren't the same as mine or somebody else that you know. It truly works differently for each person.

If you have any more questions please let me know :) I will be happy to answer them for you or find someone who can :)

Thank you
Tabitha

www.tnorvell.zealforlife.com
tabitha0706@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/tnorvell.zealforlife
936-232-3142

No comments:

Post a Comment