Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 34 Zeal for Life Challenge

Day 34 has started out with a challenge :) I am SO exhausted this morning. Good thing I have my Zeal :) 

I am still at 32 lbs of weight loss which is ok. I have been stressed out this week and when I get stressed I eat things that really arent good for me :/. But even with all the junk that I have eaten the past two days I havent gained any weight. Which is a change for me. Normally when I eat sweets or carbs I automatically gain a lb or two... or sometimes 5 or 10. With the Zeal it helps block the fat and the carbs so my body is not absorbing 100% of them.

It helps knowing that you can cheat a little and not gain a ton of weight. I dont recommend eating a lot of the sweets and bad carbs on a regular basis if you are trying to get healthy and lose weight, but every now and then you its ok :).

I hope that all of you have a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend!!

Tabitha
tnorvell.zealforlife.com
936-232-3142

No comments:

Post a Comment