Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 28 Zeal for life challenge

Zeal for Life Challenge
by: Tabitha Norvell    Insuliteangel29@gmail.com

Today is day 28 of my Zeal for life challenge. I have to say this product is truly changing my life! I have not felt this good and had this much energy for at least 10 years.

  I woke up this morning and just felt crummy! My husband has had a sinus and chest cold for about a week now. I have been lucky and I have not gotten it...... that is until this morning. I have been taking the Zeal wellness drink everyday and so has my husband. We have talked to a few people who have had this stuff that my hubby has and they all said it laid them out in bed for at least 2 days if not longer. My husband has been able to go to work everyday with little problems. I have to say this has a lot to do with the fact that he is getting the nutrients, vitamins and minerals that he needs. Before we started taking the Zeal any time that he got sick it would be less than 24 hours and I would be extremely sick. Most the time 2x worse than what he was. Its been amazing how I have felt and even now that I am feeling crummy it is not as bad as it could be.

  This is not some weight loss fad or a quick way to make money or anything else like that. For me this is a life changing product. I have suffered for so long with PCOS and all the symptoms and issues that causes. The weight gain, infertility, blood sugar problems, cancer and the list could go on and on. For me this product put my body back to were it needed to be. It has been keeping my hormones were they need to be and it has restarted my cycle so that my hubby and I can get serious about trying to have a baby. I have not had the go ahead from the doctors about it being safe for us to have a baby ever. It was always a concern because of my weight, or they did not think it was possible because of my levels of this hormone or that hormone or whatever the case was. After less than 30 days on the product the doctors have HOPE. They are encouraged with what they are seeing. My levels are normal and I feel so good!

 I just want to share this with everyone that I know. This product truly works and it works on so many things other than PCOS. I have heard so many success stories and seen the results myself. It is truly amazing! I know that God put this product and these people in my life for a reason!

Thank you,
Tabitha

tnorvell.zealforlife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment