Saturday, April 20, 2013

Day 41 Zeal for Life Challenge

Day 41 of my Zeal for life challenge. Getting geared up for the big conference next weekend!! Its going to be an amazing time!!

One of the best things (other than feeling great!) about being a part of the Zeal family is all the wonderful people you get to meet. They are all so supportive, friendly, kind hearted and willing to help you out and provide suggestions anywhere that you need it. They are amazing people and an amazing company!

I did not lose any weight today but that is ok. I am so thankful that my body is working the way that it is suppose to be and that I am healthier than I was 41 days ago. I am working hard at changing every aspect of my life and Zeal is making that possible.

If you are interested in finding out more about Zeal and how it can make you feel better, be happier and live your life to the fullest, or if you want to learn more about becoming a part of the Zeal team please get in contact with me. I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have and will be more than happy to help you every step of the way.

Thank You
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment