Saturday, April 20, 2013

Day 42 Zeal for Life Challenge

Today is day 42 of my Zeal for life Challenge. I totally cheated last night and pizza for dinner. But that doesnt happen very often. I have to make sure that I dont completely take everything out of my life as far as the foods that I have always loved. If I do this then I end up eating them in extreme amounts when I get stressed out or emotional. Yes I am an emotional eater. Moderation is the key to success.

Since I have started taking the Zeal I am down 38.5 lbs total in 42 days. Not something that I ever thought would be possible. I love how you can cheat a little and still lose the weight. I have been sharing my story with people and I keep getting asked questions like : Are you eating anything different? Are you using the protein shakes? Are you taking the burn and the cleanse? So I decided to answer those today for you all.

1. As you read earlier in my post I am NOT eating anything different. Now I have found that my body does not crave the things that it used to. I dont crave soda, or candy, or sweets like I used to. The only thing that my body craves now is water and for some reason I haven't figured out I crave cinnamon. Doesnt take a lot to get rid of that craving just suck on a cinnamon sucker from New Mexico (love them!) or have toast with a little cinnamon and sugar on it. The key to continuing weight loss is moderation, drinking enough water, and making sure you are feeding your body the amount of calories that it needs. I use Noom Pro on my phone to keep track of these things for me. That is my personal way of doing it, there are other ways to do it, so chose the one that is best for you and stick to it :).

2. I do use the protein shakes when I feel like it. If I am super busy and I know that I am not going to have time to eat for a few hours or if I am getting a work out in first thing in the morning I will use the shakes. I like to take my scoop of wild berry Zeal and mix it in with the vanilla protein powder with some water and a few pieces of ice and shake it up. I dont blend mine because I dont like them thick, if you like them thick adding milk, and Ice and blending it up will give you the thicker consistency.

3. I was taking the burn and cleanse products when I first started the weight loss program through Zeal. I realized for me that these werent really making a difference so I stopped taking them. I have stuck to the Zeal wellness drink everyday and that has seemed to help my body regulate and shed the pounds. I am not losing a pound a day like I was in the beginning but that is ok. It is giving my body the chance to get use to the weight that I am at and not think that it is starving because my calorie count has gone down. You dont want to lose weight to fast because it confuses your body, and when you drop your calorie intake your body thinks that it is not getting what it needs to survive. Slow and steady is the way to go :)

I hope that this has answered some questions for you. Please remember that these are my personal results. It may not work the same way for you. You may have to try a few different things at first to figure out what your body needs to shed the weight, but dont give up! Keep trying different things and dont be afraid to ask questions of those around you who are also taking the Zeal. They may be able to give you the different tricks that have worked for them.

Thank you,
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment