Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 37 Zeal for life Challenge

Well it is Monday Morning and day 37 of my Zeal for life challenge I am down 35 lbs from when I started my journey. It has been a bumpy road, but is starting to get better.

When I started this journey I did because I was dealing with a migraine headache. I was skeptical of it at the beginning, I had a good friend of mine that was taking it and selling it. She kept talking to me about it and I kept brushing it off thinking "yea right, how could one little 6 oz drink be that good." Well I should have listened to her sooner. It would have kept me from a lot of pain.

Once I got on this product, I realized how important the ingredients were to my body. I knew with the PCOS that my body was completely out of whack and that what I was taking before the Zeal was helping to a point but it always felt like I was missing something, Or that I should be doing something different. Taking 35 pills a day is a lot to choke down everyday. After a while it started to make me gag and I knew it was time to find a different way to control the PCOS and get my life back.

The Zeal wellness drink has given me back my life. It has given me the freedom to get out and enjoy life, the energy to do the things that I need to do. It gave me back my dreams and hopes for our future. It gave me a way to stay at home and take care of my house, animals and most of all my Loving Husband who has bent over backwards to take care of me through thick and thin. Its my turn to give back to him and support him. Zeal has made that possible.

I hope that you will all join in on the Zeal for Life Challenge and change your lives for the better. This is truly an amazing company, family and product!

No comments:

Post a Comment