Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 23 Zeal for life Challenge

Today is day 23 of my Zeal for Life Challenge. I am down another two pounds and feel fantastic! This has been such an amazing product for me and my family.

 It has given my husband the energy and clear mind that he has needed to drive truck everyday for long periods of time. He is losing weight and toning up. It has truly been a blessing for him with the long hours that he puts in for work.

 For me it continues to clean my system, making my skin brighter and healthier looking, it gives me the energy that I havent had for such a long time, it clears my head so that I can concentrate better and remember things for longer periods of time. It has given me the boost that I have needed for my weight loss success, and most of all it has balanced out my hormones allowing my body to function the way that it was originally made to do.

 Its such an amazing product that I just want to scream from the mountain tops about it. There are so many amazing people that are apart of the Zeal for Life team! There are multiple ways to become a part of the Zeal for life team. If you are interested in getting into this Christian based company and/ or the products we offer please get in touch with me. I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Thank you,
Tabitha

tabitha0706@gmail.com

www.tnorvell.zealforlife.com

936-232-3142 When you call or text please leave me your name and number and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thank you and God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tabitha, I also am a zeal consultant and a PCOS sufferer. My product will arrive today and I cant wait to get started. I am beginning with just the wellness drink, are you using any of the other products? I was wondering if any other PCOS sufferers were using zeal, so I'm really glad i found your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that you are trying it and are a consultant!! This stuff is amazing and I love everything that it has done for me and others like us :). If you have any questions or just want ot bounce ideas around get a hold of me :).

      Delete
  2. Are either of you still using this product? I have PCOS and am looking for something as well.

    ReplyDelete