Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 38 Zeal for Life Challenge

Its day 38 of my Zeal for life challenge. I am down 36 lbs and am loving it.

I have talked to a lot of people about this product lately and I am finding that the main reason they arent getting in on the challenge is because of the price. I was the same way when I started. I wasnt sure I was going to be able to do it, I wasnt sure if I could afford to put the money out there. See I am a stay at home wife and a full time student, plus I do a little tutoring on the side. My husband makes just enough to cover the bills each month, most the time I am stressing out trying to figure out how we are going to put food on the table. So trust me I understand that cost is a Big deal.

When me and my husband sat down and talked about it, it came down to a few questions that we had to think hard on:
1. Is our health worth setting aside?
2. Is there anything else that has worked as good?
3. Do we want to be in the same place next year that we are in right now?

We talked and talked about these questions for the longest time. Here is what I came up with:
1. My health is not worth setting aside, I have struggled for years with debilitating diseases that have sucked the life and enjoyment out of me. Its time to take control and start living my life again. There is no time like the present time to move forward with my life and gain back the love, laughter, memories and enjoyment that God has given us.

2. I have not found any other product that has worked better then the Zeal for life. I have taken so many different all natural supplements that its not even funny, I have taken Insulite Labs PCOS System, as well as medications prescribed by the doctors. Nothing has made me feel the way that Zeal does.

3. There is ABSOLUTELY no way that we want to be in the same position next year that we are in right now. We dont want to be barely living pay check to paycheck. We want to be able to travel and see our family and friends, we want to take vacations and be able to pay for things when they pop up out of the blue. We dont want to be stuck in this rut any more.

Zeal for Life has changed all three of those things for us. Yes it is slow going for me financially with Zeal, but I have faith that it will be where I want it to be by next year. You have to believe that things will work out. Like I have heard before "Start chasing your rabbit" Once you have started this challenge see it out till the end, move past all the nay sayers in your life, wave at the people who are standing on the sideline as you go past them because you dared to start the race.

Thank you
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment